Best Linux Shared Hosting With cPanel – cPanel is easy to use control panel which is included in Linux shared hosting. It is software which is specifically designed to work on huge servers. It has power and potential to handle and utilize open source OS Linux.
What cPanel Unlimited hosting offers?
- Comprehensible Graphical Interface
- Lucrative Solution
- Effortless Installation of Plug-ins
- Manageable Sub domains and Email Accounts
- Steady Updates in technology
If you are looking for Linux shared hosting services, then look out for cheap Plesk/cPanel hosting features. It is worthy of investment.
|Web Hosting Plan||Deluxe|
|Web Hosting Features|
|Free Site Builder|
|Unlimited FTP Accounts|
|Unlimited Email Accounts|
|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|
|30 Day Money Back Guarantee|
- All the money is charged in US dollar.
- We invite PAYPAL to process your credit cards. We don’t store credit card number.
- All the web hosting accounts use cpanel as control panel Demo Username: x3demo, password: x3demo
- We have severs around the world and we are the best web hosting for SEO purpose. We are the cheapest c class IP Hosting provider ( and Multiple IP hosting provider) .
- Canadian must pay GST for both domain and web hosting service.
All the web hosting accounts have following features Supported Web Hosting Features Free Website Templates More than 50 Free Scripts PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer MySQL 4+ Perl, CGI, SSI, FAST CGI CPAN, Ruby On Rails Python, CURL, GD Image Magick, FrontPage Streaming Audio/Video Free Module Installation All accounts will have the below E-mail tools Web Mail (Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube) E-mail Alias Auto Responders Mailing Lists Catch Alls Spam Assassin Mail Forwards IMAP, STMP All accounts will have the below Control Panel Features… The Latest Cpanel Website Statistics Hotlink Protection Frontpage Extension Auto Install Cron Job phpMyAdmin Theme Changer php.ini EZConfig IP Deny Manager Custom Error Pages Redirect URL Web Based File Manager PW Protected Directories Instant Blogs Instant Customer Support Desks Instant PHPnuke Instant Forums Guestbook, Counter Instant Portals Instant FormMail Fantastico Multi Language
As a professional hosting company in the hosting industry for almost ten years, 3ewebhosting.com, makes sure you get the fully hosting features without paying an extra single penny. We are the perfect choice whether you are looking for business, personal, or even Fortune 500 hosting.
Why you chose us
- We have been in web hosting business for almost ten years and we have experienced experts to solve your any kind of web hosting problem;
- We use third Party credit card processing to process your credit card and you can cancel your subscription yourself;
- We Don’t Scam You With Promises Of Unlimited Webspace!
- We never store your credit card information;
- We have 30 days Money back guarantee;
- We answer your questions and solve your problems 24X7 by real people not Computers;
- We have 99.9% Uptime guarantee;
- We have the lowest prices for Linux web hosting;
- The $2.5/Mo web hosting plan is enough for most websites;
- We have a lot of cheap web hosting plans to meet your needs
What is the advantages and disadvantage of cPanel hosting
cPanel is a widely-used web hosting control panel. It was first released in 1996. For nearly two decades now, cPanel has gained immense popularity as a trustworthy and reliable web hosting control panel. cPanel runs on the Linux operating system here in 3ewebhosting.
cPanel is considered very useful in its extremely user-friendly, responsive and well-structured interface. We mange Linux operating system by command line and GUI when we host the domain in our Linux operation system. But cPanel/WHM has many features that make it a promising web hosting for all professional IT experts as well as the amateur users.
What is the Advantages of cPanel hosting ?
1.It is very easy to install.
The first benefit associated with cPanel is the fact that it is very easy to install. It only needs the Linux system requirement of a minimum of 20 GB available disk space, and at least 512 MB of RAM. The installation process is very simple and is laid out in a few simple steps that the user can easily follow.
To make website management even easier, cPanel web hosting plans come with the Softaculous Apps Installer, a 1-click installation solution for the majority of popular web applications, such as phpBB, Joomla, WordPress, and many others.
2. It has very user-friendly interface. Easy to navigate, colorful, and vibrant.
cPanel offers a beautiful client-side interface. It is extremely easy to navigate, with an icon-based menu on the main page, linking the user to the important features which the control panel offers.The user interface of the control panel is very simple and easy. The graphic interface has been designed to be user-friendly and highly responsive. Hence, the users find no problem whatsoever in handling the control panel on their system.
cPanel has easily skinnable, many skins available: cPanel is an extremely easy control panel to skin, and many design and skinning companies have taken advantage of this. Skins such as iCandy and cPanel XP 2004 provide an amazing interface design, which can set your company apart from the competition.
3. It supports easy commands for complex functions.
The users will be able to perform all basic as well as complex tasks such as evaluation of available disk space. System maintenance and system backups in a few simple clicks only.
4.cPanel can run in Wide array of supported operating systems
including Redhat, Free BSD, CentOS, Fedora, Debian, and Trustix: cPanel has been developed to offer support for many of the most popular operating systems for web servers.
cPanel is compatible with different browsers. from Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari, Internet Explorer, users will be able to run cPanel without any problem.
Moreover, cPanel can support third party software add-ons that can help users in building dynamic and robust websites.
6. Various addons to the control panel, such as cPanel PRO and Fantastico available
cPanel has made it easy to incorporate third-party applications into their control panel software. The most popular cPanel addon is, without a doubt Fantastico, developed by Netenberg. Fantastico is an auto installer program, which allows the hosting client to set-up scripts from a library of over 50 within seconds. can range from blogs, bulletin boards, and guest books.The use of these apps will benefit website owners and firms as they can improve the functionalities of their respective sites.
cPanel is widely accepted by potential web hosting clients and it is the biggest name in the web hosting control panel industry, and is recognized by almost all potential web hosting clients. This gives the client a sense of familiarity, and also gives the client piece of mind, as they know that they are getting a stable control panel system.
cPanel is very portable with a straightforward move-ability feature. This means that the user will be able to transfer website from a hosting company to another without encountering any technical problem. It works like the flow of water – so smooth and does not bring up any technical glitches.
9. Upgrading a website is easier
When a website becomes bigger not just in the products or services it offers, but also in the number of hits that it has been getting. Webmaster has no choice but to upgrade his site, meaning increasing its bandwidth and web space so that it won’t go through unnecessary downtime. Managing an account’s resources would enable the website to load faster and more resilient during traffic spikes. And this can be accomplished with a few clicks of a button using cPanel.
Moreover, there are lots of apps that cPanel offer to its users. These apps range from blogs guest books, bulletin boards, and e-Commerce. These add-ons can all help build a more robust and dynamic website; one that can have a steady stream of visitors.
10. Frequent software updates
cPanel releases updates to their software quite often. Many times, upgrades are available daily, or on an every other day basis. This proves cPanel, Inc’s dedication to providing a quality control panel product.
11. Reliability and Support
cPanel rarely asks for your support and instead is always there as a reliable support for you to rely on. cPanel has the ability to automatically detect errors and restart the system on its own for refreshed service. Our Linux-based cPanel hosting comes with advanced security features, including Cloudlinux CageFS to keep your environment private and safe, Imunify360 to protect your website from malware and attacks, and Jetbackup to carry out regular backups of your site.
12. Saves money
cPanel has also enabled millions of its users to save money through the years. Because cPanel is relatively easy to use, someone with basic computer skills can take on the role of the website administrator. In fact, website owners themselves can do it. Or maybe their spouse or business partner. They no longer have to hire a professional to manage their sites.
Because cPanel is very easy to use, hosting providers, small and medium firms will be able to save on labor expenses as they don’t need to hire expert system administrators. They can also minimize system administrator workload.
What is the distanges of cPanel hosting ?
- cPanel is really designed for websites of small and medium firms. The cost of license can also be a problem for smaller businesses, as it may be a bit expensive for them as well as start-up firms.
- Easy Target – It is extremely sad that such a proficient and powerful control panel would lack some basic security but it does. cPanel relies on the server of the software that it is managing. This always puts it at risk of becoming a soft target for the hackers as they can make their way in through a third-party source. Hence, encryption is a big problem with cPanel.
- Different layout for WHM and cPanel the reseller control panel, which can make usage difficult for the user: Web Host Manager, cPanel’s reseller control panel, uses a different layout than that of the cPanel interface. The WHM offers a framed layout, with an elongated navigation on the left, and an icon-based menu in the right window. Although navigation in the Web Host Manager interface is incredibly easy, it can prove to be confusing for some resellers. Many other control panel software use the same base layout/design for both the reseller control panel and the end-user panel.
cPanel is an extremely powerful control panel. It’s advantages far outweigh it’s disadvantages, as you can deduce from the above. As we know, a company’s control panel choice is based solely upon an opinion. cPanel can not be considered the best because it is the most widely used – there are many comparable control panels available on the market, and the term ‘best’ is simply a matter of opinion. Regardless, cPanel is an excellent piece of web hosting software, and it would most certainly be an excellent choice.
What Is the Difference Between Web Hosting and cPanel?
Web hosting is a service that makes your website accessible on the internet, while cPanel is a software that makes the management of the Linux servers more efficient and user-friendly.
Technically, it is possible to manage the server without a control panel of any kind, but it’s much more difficult and definitely not recommended for people without technical knowledge.
cPanel is a platform that is widely recognized and commonly offered by the best web hosting providers. While it simplifies complex technical and development issues, it is intuitive, user-friendly, and easy to use.
The platform is designed with the end-user in mind, using a graphic point-and-click interface. It eliminates barriers to entry, making it accessible for users of all experience and skill levels.
No, you do not get a cPanel license with shared hosting – you’ll get the administration control panel used to set it up and manage websites. If you want a full license, you’ll have to purchase it separately from the official cPanel website, as well as a VPS or dedicated server to install the software.
How Do I Use Cpanel ?
You’ll follow the simple instructions you receive to access your site’s cPanel main page – from there, an easy-to-use search feature and clear, efficient, and pleasant presentation ensure that you’ll find the services you’re looking for as quickly as possible. You can also follow our cPanel Tutorial. If you do ever run into any problems or issues, you can seek help from the massive archive of discussions relating to cPanel online; since it is such a well-established piece of software, your question or issue has almost certainly been encountered before, and you’ll be able to find a fix easily. Of course, you always have access to A2 Hosting’s 24/7/365 support team as well!
Besides this basic functionality, cPanel offers its users access to a large number of third-party apps that can either automate tedious, repetitive processes or expand upon cPanel’s already versatile capabilities. You’ll be able to customize cPanel to offer the services you want to see when managing your website easily this way, ensuring that you can spend the bulk of your time on the website itself rather than back-end features that users will never see.
Why Should I like cPanel
cPanel hosting is a tried-and-true method of managing a website. Constant use has honed its functionality down to the most powerful tools available while at the same time making the presentation easy to understand and master. cPanel gives you, the webmaster, ultimate control over the content and presentation of your site – you can get your hands dirty in databases themselves, tap into the inner workings of your site, or leave it to more experienced hands via outside apps while at the same time holding on to the final say.
When you work with cPanel, you’re working with a choice – your website becomes and stays yours, enabling you to work with its content and presentation as much or as little as you want. Devote your time where you want to do so, not where you have to. Where other web management software forces you to learn its inner workings in order to be able to perform the simplest of tasks, cPanel’s graphic nature and intuitive presentation ensure that you won’t have to constantly be referring to documentation and message boards to accomplish the tasks you want.
What Can cPanel Do ?
Your A2 Hosting account is loaded with features all designed to make your life easier! Below is a breakdown of just some of the features included with your account!
- File Manager – View and manage all of the files in your cPanel Hosting account. Use the File Manager to upload files, add folders, copy files, move files, upload files, download files, delete files, restore files, rename files and edit files. There is also an HTML editor within the File Manager
- Image Management – Gives you the ability to edit and manage all of the images included in your hosting account. You’ll find a number of image tools including:
- Thumbnails – Generate thumbnails within your image directories.
- Image Scaler – Edit the size of the images in your image directories.
- Image File Converter – Update the file type for your images including .jpg image files and .png image files.
- Directory Privacy – The directory privacy feature enhances the security of your hosting account. When enabled, the directory privacy feature users who attempt to access specific directories will be required to enter a username and password.
- Disk Usage – View the amount of disk space that is being used by each of your hosting accounts’ directories.
- Web Disk – A Web Disk account gives you the ability to edit, upload, view and download files on your hosting account.
- FTP Accounts – File Transfer Protocol (FTP) allows you to manage your web hosting account’s files with FTP clients like Filezilla. Create and manage your FTP accounts within cPanel!
- FTP Connections – View who has accessed your account via FTP and stop connections from unwanted users.
- Backup – Download all of your hosting accounts’ files to a zip file. It’s a good idea to download your site from time to time. That way you have a backup in case you make a mistake on your site and need to revert it to a previous version.
- Backup Wizard – Gives you another option to download your site or restore it from previously saved backup files.
- Git Version Control – Do you have multiple users working on your account? Version control allows you to save your site’s files and keep track of any changes that have been made to them.