- World-class data centers
- Best-of-Breed routers, firewalls and servers
- FREE email addresses
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- One-click install of free applications
- Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
- Flexible, easy to use control panel (cPanel or Plesk)
- 1 GB storage MySQL linux databases
- NO hidden fees
- 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection
- All Web hosting accounts are placed in our cloud servers.
- 24/7 Phone/Email Support
The Plesk Window control panel includes:
Powerful hosting made easy
- Onyx Plesk
Easily manage your server, applications and more with this popular, award-winning control panel.
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Take control of your hosting with this powerful server operating system from Microsoft.
- Free Applications
Instantly install applications on your website with just a click.
Award-winning security keeps your site safe
Keeping a website secure is a full time job. That’s why our security team is on the job 24/7, monitoring your site for suspicious activity and protecting it against brute force and DDoS attacks.
What is Windows Web Hosting?
Make sure friends, family and customers can see your website. Hosting is what makes it possible for others to view your website over the Internet. Without it, you’re the only one who will ever get a look. POWERHOSTER.COM serves up…
- One-click set-up
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Scalability to fit your needs
- 24/7 secure monitoring
Windows Hosting uses hardware running the Microsoft Windows Server operating system. It might be your best bet if you’re already familiar with Windows on desktop computers and would prefer to stick with what you know.
Fans of Windows Hosting will tell you it’s one of the easier web hosting products to use, less complicated when it comes to adding features to expand your website. Windows Hosting is also backed by Microsoft, which regularly provides updates to keep your hosting secure and free of bugs.
On the more technical side, Windows server hosting is the only hardware capable of running the Visual Basic or .NET programming languages. It’s also your best option for scripting Active Server Pages (.ASP).
We use industry-standard control panels giving you the flexibility to choose the platform that works best for your needs. Choose from cPanel for Linux or Parallels Plesk for Windows. If you plan on using a Web application to blog, podcast, or create a shopping cart and you are working with a designer or developer to build your site, check to see what operating system the application needs (Linux or Windows) or what software language will be used, before purchasing your hosting account.
Parallels Plesk for Windows
Each Windows plan includes:
- Parallels Plesk Panel: Easily manage your server, email accounts and more with this popular, award-winning control panel.
- Windows Server 2012: Take control of your hosting with Microsoft’s newest and most powerful server operating system.
- Free Applications: Instantly install over 70 applications on your website with just a few clicks.
Choose Windows if you’re going to use APS or ASP.NET. Our Windows hosting customers typically use a SQL Server (MS SQL).
Parallels Plesk includes automation tools specifically aimed at ‘cloud web hosting’ providers, and the wider Parallels product range includes more advanced tools for server virtualization (for the creation of private clouds).
No need to install multiple components. Plesk ships with one single component, providing role based access – from end user, to developer, to back-end admin, across all devices.