We are FPGA experts and we develop advanced FPGA development boards and Sell FPGA board online. We have a series of FPGA boards including FPGA board for beginner, AD9361 development board, RISC-V FPGA board and FPGA educational platform boards. We also provide FPGA board accessories such as Jtag. We have our own Risc-V IPCore, and we will develop our Risc-V CPU soon.
FPGA Boards for Beginner – $99
FII-PRA006 – Altera FPGA Study Board, Verilog for beginner – Cyclone-10 FPGA Development Board –
The advantage of FPGA beginner study board:
- Beginner FPGA study board, cheaper but fully functional. cellphone sized. ( < 100 USD )
- power supply and download at the same time, no extra power supply and no extra data transfer line needed
- Small volume and light and can be put into your pocket. size: 10cm X 7 cm.
- Unique function: can be a study board as well a multifunctional JTAG downloader.
- We use newest version Intel FPGA within two years and you can always keep in the front of FPGA industry.
AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ Board compatible AD9361 RF Transceiver™ Board $379 – AD9361 and AD9361 RF Transceiver™ – AD9361 Development Board
The AD9361 is a high performance, highly integrated radio frequency (RF) Agile Transceiver™ designed for use in 3G and 4G base station applications. Its programmability and wideband capability make it ideal for a broad range of transceiver applications. The device combines a RF front end with a flexible mixed-signal baseband section and integrated frequency synthesizers, simplifying design-in by providing a configurable digital interface to a processor. The AD9361 receiver LO operates from 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz and the transmitter LO operates from 47 MHz to 6.0 GHz range, covering most licensed and unlicensed bands. Channel bandwidths from less than 200 kHz to 56 MHz are supported.
AD9361 RF Agile Transceiver™ (BD9361) is a high-speed analog module designed to showcase the AD9361, a high performance, highly integrated RF transceiver intended for use in RF applications, such as 3G and 4G base station and test equipment applications, and software defined radios. Its programmability and wideband capability make it ideal for a broad range of transceiver applications.
The device combines an RF front end with a flexible mixed-signal baseband section and integrated frequency synthesizers, simplifying design-in by providing a configurable digital interface to a processor or FPGA. The AD9361 chip operates in the 70 MHz to 6 GHz range, covering most licensed and unlicensed bands. The chip supports channel bandwidths from less than 200 kHz to 56 MHz by changing sample rate, digital filters, and decimation, which are all programmable.
FIE310G is a high performance, low power embedded real time RISV_V processor IPCore. The main application areas aim at smart home, Wearable, sensor Fusion, IOT, and industrial control etc.
FII-AD9371 (completely compatible with ADRV9371-W/PCBZ ) are radio cards designed to showcase the AD9371, a high performance wideband integrated RF transceiver intended for use in RF applications such as 4G basestation, test and measurement applications and software defined radios.
FII-BD9371 (completely compatible with ADRV9371-W/PCBZ board ) is a single board with integrated transceiver AD9371 and its supporting power supply, radio frequency and digital interface, which is a high-performance, highly integrated RF transceiver board, suitable for 3G to 5G base station and test equipment, software-defined radio SDR and other RF application fields, the programmability and broadband capabilities of the module make it an ideal choice for a variety of transceiver applications. Transceiver For Use With AD9371, AD9528, ADP5054.
2. The module sets the RF front end, mixer, frequency synthesizer and high-speed analog-to-digital conversion device to provide a configurable FMC-HPC digital interface for the processor or FPGA, thereby simplifying the design. The operating frequency range of the RF chip is 300 MHz to 6 GHz, and the single channel bandwidth range is up to 100 MHz.
The radio cards provide hardware engineers, software engineers and system architects with a single 2×2 transceiver platform for device evaluation and rapid prototyping of radio solutions. All peripherals necessary for the radio card to operate including a high efficiency switcher only power supply solution, and a high performance clocking solution are populated on the board.
- Complete Radio Card platform containing AD9371 with:
- 2 x Transmit outputs
- 2 x Receive inputs
- 2 x Observation inputs
- 1x Sniffer path
- Narrow tuning range and Wide tuning range options
- ADRV9371-W/PCBZ matched for 300MHz – 6GHz
- Complete with high efficiency power supply solution and clocking solution for AD9371
- FMC connector to Xilinx ZC706 motherboard (EK-Z7-ZC706-G).
- Powered from single FMC connector
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, HDL, drivers and application software